The Grace College GOAL program (Grace Opportunities for Adult Learners) is designed for adults who have earned associate degrees or who have been graduated from high school for five or more years and have earned at least 60 hours of college credits and who want to resume studies leading to a bachelor's degree. Students may complete requirements for the B.S. in Management in as few as 16 months in the GOAL program. This degree is offered fully online and residentially (on campus).
In order to be considered for enrollment in the GOAL program at Grace, you must fulfill certain admission requirements. Below is a list of the requirements for the program.
- As few as 60 prior college credit hours (some life and career experiences may be substituted for credit hours)
- GPA: Minimum 2.0
- Complete the application process
Recommended Application deadline: July 1 (Fall Start)
Recommended Application deadline: December 1 (Spring Start)
After all parts of your application have been completed and received in our enrollment office, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Unless otherwise specified, submit the requested information to:
Department of Online Education
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, Indiana 46590
Complete the online application.
Submit official transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions which you have attended. The transcripts must come directly from the school. Complete the top section of the Transcript Request/Student Evaluation form below and send it to the Registrar of each post-secondary school you have attended (you may need more than one of these forms). The registrar will complete the remainder of the form and return it with a copy of your official transcripts directly to the Department of Online Education.
Contact the necessary references below (these cannot be relatives) and have them complete the applicable reference form. The form will be returned by the reference directly to the Department of Online Education.
When all of the steps have been completed, you will be advised of the Admissions Committee’s decision. The Admissions Committee may request that you submit additional materials and/or that you interview with a representative of the College.
Tuition and Costs
- GOAL 2012-2013 Cohort per credit hour $398 (textbook rental included)
- GOAL 2013-2014 Cohort per credit hour $410 (textbook rental included)
- Online Course Fee $125 (per course)
- Ivy Tech and Ancilla graduates receive a $100 per credit hour grant.
Email Department of Online Education or call 888.249.0533.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Grace College.
- The FAFSA must be completed as soon as possible after January 1st. Grace's Federal School Code is 001800. June 30th is the deadline.
- File the FAFSA form online (preferred for Indiana residents).
- Documents or clarifying information requested by Grace College’s Office of Financial Aid must be submitted within 30 days by the student and/or parent. Notify the Student Financial Aid Office if you will be receiving any outside sources of financial aid.
- Upon receiving the Student Aid Notification letter from Grace College, the student must carefully follow all the instructions that are listed.
- Male citizens of the U.S. and male immigrant aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office or register online.
Additional information about student financial aid may be secured by contacting:
Grace College & Seminary
Office of Financial Aid
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, IN 46590
Email the Office of Student Financial Aid or call 800-544-7223, ext. 6162.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many credit hours is the degree? There are 15 required courses, for a total of 45 credit hours. In combination with a student’s prior credit, the complete degree is at least 120 credit hours.
- How long will it take to complete the degree? The B.S in Management degree can be completed in as little as 16 months!
- How long does each course last? Each course is only 5 weeks in length. Students spend the majority of their time only completing one course at a time. There are a few weeks where two courses overlap.
- Does Grace College accept Financial Aid? Yes! Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA form. Just log onto www.fafsa.ed.gov . Remember to include Grace College’s school code – 001800. Students are notified of their financial aid award money once they have been accepted into the program. For more information please visit the Financial Aid website.
- What is a cohort? Each B.S. in Management student has the benefit of beginning and completing the program with the same group of peers. Students have found this experience to be instrumental in contributing to the overall value of the program.
- How many credit hours do I need to have completed to begin the program? Students need to have at least 60 credit hours of prior college credit completed to begin the program. If students do not have at 60 credit hours of prior college credit there are a few options for earning this credit. 24 credit hours may be earned through experiential learning. Additional credit hours may also be earned by passing approved DSST exams. If you would like more information regarding these options, please contact an enrollment counselor at 888.249.0533.