The Grace College MBA program provides a curriculum and environment where current and future business professionals are transformed through the study of business from a distinctly biblical perspective.
In order to be considered for enrollment in one of the graduate programs at Grace, you must fulfill certain admission requirements. Below is a list of the requirements for the Master of Business Administration program.
Recommended Application deadline: July 1 (Fall Start)
Recommended Application deadline: December 1 (Spring Start)
After all parts of your application have been completed and received in our enrollment office, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Unless otherwise specified, submit the requested information to:
Department of Online Education
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, Indiana 46590
Complete the online application.
Submit official transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions which you have attended. The transcripts must come directly from the school. Complete the top section of the Transcript Request/Student Evaluation form below and send it to the Registrar of each post-secondary school you have attended (you may need more than one of these forms). The registrar will complete the remainder of the form and return it with a copy of your official transcripts directly to the Department of Online Education.
Complete the top portion of the form and forward it to a qualified professional individual (not a relative) who knows you well in the professional environment. It will be returned by your reference person directly to our Department of Online Education.
Email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com. In addition to employment, please include any volunteer experience relevant to the helping profession.
When all of the steps have been completed, you will be advised of the Admissions Committee’s decision. The Admissions Committee may request that you submit additional materials and/or that you interview with a representative of the College.
Tuition and Costs
- Per credit hour $522
- Online Course Fee $125
Email the Department of Online Education or call 888-249-0533.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Grace College.
- The FAFSA must be completed as soon as possible after January 1st. Grace's Federal School Code is 001800. June 30th is the deadline.
- File the FAFSA form online (preferred for Indiana residents).
- Documents or clarifying information requested by Grace College’s Office of Student Financial Aid Services must be submitted within 30 days by the student and/or parent. Notify the Student Financial Aid Office if you will be receiving any outside sources of financial aid.
- Upon receiving the Student Aid Notification letter from Grace College, the student must carefully follow all the instructions that are listed.
- Male citizens of the U.S. and male immigrant aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office or register online.
Additional information about student financial aid may be secured by contacting:
Grace College & Seminary
Office of Student Financial Aid Services
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, IN 46590
Email the Office of Student Financial Aid or call 800-544-7223, ext. 6162.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many credit hours is the degree? 36 Credit Hours
- How long will it take to complete the degree? The average time that a student takes to complete the degree is 2 years.
- How long does each course last? Most of the courses are 8 weeks in length. The Integrative Application courses are 12 weeks in length.
- What is a cohort? Each MBA student has the benefit of beginning and completing the program with the same group of peers. Students have found this experience to be instrumental in contributing to the overall value of the program.
- Does Grace College accept Financial Aid? Yes! Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA form. Just log onto www.fafsa.ed.gov . Remember to include Grace College’s school code – 001800. Students are notified of their financial aid award money once they have been accepted into the program. For more information please visit the Financial Aid website.
- What is it like to take an online course? Online learning is exciting and convenient! Each course may be structured in a little bit different format, but usually students are guided week by week through a particular course. There are clear learning objectives and tasks to complete that are posted each week. Grace College is committed to providing you with an exceptional online learning experience.