The Grace College Associate of Science in Liberal Arts program provides students with a strong educational foundation. Students may complete requirements for the associate degree completely online.
In order to be considered for enrollment in the Associate of Science in Liberal Arts program at Grace, you must fulfill certain admission requirements. Below is a list of the requirements for the program.
- College transcript, or
- High school transcript (or GED), if no college credit
- 2.0 GPA is required for college or high school
- Complete the application process
Step 1: Online Application
Recommended Application deadline: July 1 (Fall Start)
Recommended Application deadline: December 1 (Spring Start)
After all parts of your application have been completed and received in our enrollment office, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Complete the online application.Apply Now Online
Step 2: Transcript Request
Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions which you have attended. To do this, please complete the Official Transcript Request Form and fax it to 800-473-2512.Official Transcript Request Form (315 KB)
When all of the steps have been completed, you will be advised of the Admissions Committee’s decision. The Admissions Committee may request that you submit additional materials and/or that you interview with a representative of the College.
Tuition & Costs
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts – $275*
- Online Course Fee (per class)** – $125
*Tuition includes all books.
**A minimum enrollment is required for each class. If a class does not meet minimum enrollment requirements, Grace College & Seminary reserves the right to cancel the class at the time that it is typically offered.
Email the School of Professional and Online Education or call 800-823-8533.
Upon acceptance, please fill out the credit agreement at this link.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Grace College.
- The FAFSA must be completed as soon as possible after January 1st. Grace’s Federal School Code is 001800. June 30th is the deadline.
- File the FAFSA form online (preferred for Indiana residents).
- Documents or clarifying information requested by Grace College’s Office of Financial Aid must be submitted within 30 days by the student and/or parent. Notify the Student Financial Aid Office if you will be receiving any outside sources of financial aid.
- Upon receiving the Student Aid Notification letter from Grace College, the student must carefully follow all the instructions that are listed.
- Male citizens of the U.S. and male immigrant aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office or register online.
Additional information about student financial aid may be secured by contacting:
Grace College & Seminary
Office of Admissions
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, IN 46590
Email the Office of Student Financial Aid or call 800-544-7223, ext. 6162.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many credit hours is the degree? There are 60 credit hours required, but students can transfer as many as 30 credit hours into the program.
2. How long will it take to complete the degree? The associate degree can be completed in as little as 2 years!
3. How long does each course last? Each course is only 8 weeks in length. Students spend the majority of their time taking two courses at a time.
4. Does Grace College accept Financial Aid? Yes! Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA form by logging onto www.fafsa.ed.gov. Remember to include Grace College’s school code – 001800. Students are notified of their financial aid award money once they have been accepted into the program. For more information please visit the Financial Aid website.
5. How many credit hours do I need to have completed to begin the program? Students do not need prior college credit to begin the program. No more than 30 credits may be transferred into the program. For more information, please contact an enrollment counselor at 800-823-8533.