Master of Business AdministrationAdmissions
Master of Business Administration
The Grace College MBA program provides a curriculum and environment where current and future business professionals are transformed through the study of business from a distinctly biblical perspective.
In order to be considered for enrollment in one of the graduate programs at Grace, you must fulfill certain admission requirements. Below is a list of the requirements for the Master of Business Administration program.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA: minimum 2.75
- Complete the application process
*Additional assessments may be required for applicants without an undergrad business degree
Step 1: Online Application
Recommended Application deadline: July 1 (Fall Start)
Recommended Application deadline: December 1 (Spring Start)
After all parts of your application have been completed and received in our enrollment office, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Complete the online application.Apply Now Online
Step 2: Transcript Request
Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions which you have attended. To do this, please complete the Official Transcript Request Form and fax it to 800-473-2512.Official Transcript Request Form (263 KB)
Step 3: Reference Forms
Please contact the necessary references (these cannot be relatives) and have them complete the applicable reference form below. For your convenience, both an online and PDF version of the reference forms have been provided. If using the PDF reference forms, please email, fax or mail the completed form to:
Email a scanned copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 574-372-5120; Attn: Online Admissions
Mail: Grace College, Attn: Online Admissions, 200 Seminary Dr, Winona Lake, IN 46590
Step 4: Resume
Email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com. In addition to employment, please include any volunteer experience relevant to the helping profession.
When all of the steps have been completed, you will be advised of the Admissions Committee’s decision. The Admissions Committee may request that you submit additional materials and/or that you interview with a representative of the College.
Upon acceptance, please fill out the credit agreement at this link.
Tuition & Costs
- Per credit hour Fall 2017-Spring 2018 Cohort $588
- Per credit hour Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Cohort $606
- Online Course Fee (per class)* $125
- Pre- & Post- Program Assessment $40 each
*A minimum enrollment is required for each class. If a class does not meet minimum enrollment requirements, Grace College & Seminary reserves the right to cancel the class at the time that it is typically offered.
Email the School of Professional and Online Education or call 800-823-8533.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Grace College.
- The FAFSA must be completed as soon as possible after January 1st. Grace’s Federal School Code is 001800. June 30th is the deadline.
- File the FAFSA form online (preferred for Indiana residents).
- Documents or clarifying information requested by Grace College’s Office of Financial Aid must be submitted within 30 days by the student and/or parent. Notify the Student Financial Aid Office if you will be receiving any outside sources of financial aid.
- Upon receiving the Student Aid Notification letter from Grace College, the student must carefully follow all the instructions that are listed.
- Male citizens of the U.S. and male immigrant aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office or register online.
Additional information about student financial aid may be secured by contacting:
Grace College & Seminary
Office of Financial Aid
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, IN 46590
Email the Office of Student Financial Aid or call 800-544-7223, ext. 6162.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many credit hours is the degree? 36 Credit Hours
2. How long will it take to complete the degree? The average time that a student takes to complete the degree is 2 years.
3. How long does each course last? Most of the courses are 8 weeks in length. The Integrative Application courses are 12 weeks in length.
4. What is a cohort? Each MBA student has the benefit of beginning and completing the program with the same group of peers. Students have found this experience to be instrumental in contributing to the overall value of the program.
5. Does Grace College accept Financial Aid? Yes! Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA form. Just log onto www.fafsa.ed.gov. Remember to include Grace College’s school code – 001800. Students are notified of their financial aid award money once they have been accepted into the program. For more information please visit the Financial Aid website.
6. What is it like to take an online course? Online learning is exciting and convenient! Each course may be structured in a little bit different format, but usually students are guided week by week through a particular course. There are clear learning objectives and tasks to complete that are posted each week. Grace College is committed to providing you with an exceptional online learning experience.