Grace College Online Education
Grace College and Seminary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
Grace is an active member of:
- The Council of Independent Colleges
- The National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- The Indiana Commission for Higher Education
- The Independent Colleges and Universities of Indiana
- The Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
Individual programs may have additional accreditations.
Grace College and Seminary is affiliated with the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches. Grace students represent more than 30 other denominations and non-denominational churches.
Grace College has received exemption from authorization to operate a postsecondary educational institution from the State of Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education (ACPE) under AS 14.48 and 17.015 because its programs are online or distance delivered and do not have a physical presence in the state.
Email Carrie Yocum or call 574-372-5100, ext. 6491.