Online Accreditation, Affiliations & Authorizations
Academic Online Accreditation
Grace College Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
The M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
Grace is an active member of:
- The Council of Independent Colleges
- The National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- The Indiana Commission for Higher Education
- The Independent Colleges and Universities of Indiana
- The Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
Individual programs may have additional accreditations.
Grace College and Seminary Online is affiliated with the Charis Fellowship. Grace students represent more than 30 other denominations and non-denominational churches.
Grace College has received exemption from authorization to operate a postsecondary educational institution from the State of Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education (ACPE) under AS 14.48 and 17.015 because its programs are online or distance delivered and do not have a physical presence in the state.
Email Carrie Yocum or call 574-372-5100, ext. 6491.