Learn More AboutFinancial Aid
Grace College is dedicated to helping students from all financial backgrounds achieve their dream of obtaining a quality education. In order to be eligible for financial aid, you must complete the following financial aid checklist.
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Grace College.
- The FAFSA must be completed and mailed to the government as soon as possible after January 1st. Grace’s Federal School Code is 001800. The Indiana deadline to file the FAFSA for receiving state aid is March 10. The Federal deadline to file for FAFSA to receive federal aid is June 30th. File the FAFSA form online.
- Documents or clarifying information requested by Grace College’s Office of Student Financial Aid must be submitted within 30 days. Notify the Student Financial Aid Office if you will be receiving outside sources of financial aid.
- Upon receiving the Student Aid Notification letter from Grace College, the student must carefully follow all the instructions that are listed.
- Male citizens of the U.S. and male immigration aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office.
Financial Aid Online Resources
Financial Aid Staff
The Office of Student Financial Aid Services is responsible for giving financial aid information to students, as well as administering all the financial aid programs at Grace. If you have any questions about financial aid available, the financial aid staff would be happy to assist you.
Director of Financial Aid
Phone: 574-372-5100 x6161
Gretchen A. Bailey
Senior Financial Aid Advisor
Phone: 574-372-5100 x6163
Financial Aid Coordinator
Phone: 574-372-5100 x6162
Additional information about student financial aid may be secured by contacting:
Grace College & Seminary
Office of Student Financial Aid Services
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, IN 46590