Welcome to Online Admissions!
If you are looking for a convenient way to continue your higher education with a biblical foundation, the online degree options available through Grace College may be a viable option for you! Click on the links below to see the admissions process for each of our online programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Management (Degree Completion)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Degree Completion)
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services (Degree Completion)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Higher Education
- Master of Science in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Science in Athletic Administration
Tuition and FeesTuition Pricing Sheet (95 KB)
Transfer of Credit
If you would like a preliminary “unofficial” evaluation of what credits will transfer to Grace, you may email a copy of your transcript or class list to Admissions and we will provide you with an initial analysis. Once you have applied and been accepted to Grace, we will send you a copy of your official credit evaluation.
Download and read the following academic policies on the transferring of credit:Transfer Credit Policy (273 KB) Accredited Degrees Policy (36 KB)
Grace is proud to be able to offer a number of fully online and hybrid online degree programs for International students. Read more >
If you were enrolled at Grace within the last year and have not gone to another school, you can readmit by simply filling out the applicant data update form. You will hear back on your application process in less than two weeks from when you submit your application. Students who were previously dismissed or have a hold on their account will need to contact the Department of Online Education to learn what further steps need to be taken for readmission.
Email the Department of Online Education or call 800-823-8533.