B.S. Degree Completion
The Grace College GOAL program (Grace Opportunities for Adult Learners) program provides adult learners the opportunity to complete a Bachelor’s degree, while maintaining their family and career responsibilities. Students may complete requirements for the B.S. Degree Completion programs in as few as 16 months in the GOAL program. This degree is offered fully online and residentially (on campus in Winona Lake, Indianapolis and at two locations in southeast Michigan).
In order to be considered for enrollment in the GOAL program at Grace, you must fulfill certain admission requirements. Below is a list of the requirements for the program.
- As few as 60 prior college credit hours, and have been graduated from high school 5 or more years (some life and career experiences may be documented for credit hours), or
- A minimum of 75 prior college credit hours, if time from high school graduation is less than 5 years (some life and career experiences may be documented for credit hours), or
- An earned Associate degree (regardless of distance from high school graduation)
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Complete the application process
Step 1: Online Application
Recommended Application deadline: July 1 (Fall Start)
Recommended Application deadline: December 1 (Spring Start)
After all parts of your application have been completed and received in our enrollment office, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Complete the online application.Apply Now Online
Step 2: Transcript Request
Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions which you have attended. To do this, please complete the Official Transcript Request Form and fax it to 800-473-2512.Official Transcript Request Form (315 KB)
Step 3: Reference Forms
Please contact the necessary references (these cannot be relatives) and have them complete the applicable reference form below. For your convenience, both an online and PDF version of the reference forms have been provided. If using the PDF reference forms, please email, fax or mail the completed form to:
Email a scanned copy to: email@example.com
Fax: 574-372-5120; Attention: Christine Lewis
Mail: Grace College, Office of Admissions – Online, 200 Seminary Drive, Winona Lake, Indiana 46590
When all of the steps have been completed, you will be advised of the Admissions Committee’s decision. The Admissions Committee may request that you submit additional materials and/or that you interview with a representative of the College.
Tuition & Costs
- GOAL Online Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Cohort/credit hour – $446*
- GOAL Online Ivy Tech/Ancilla/Weber/Harrison College per credit hour – $346
- Online Course Fee (per class)** – $125
*Tuition includes all books.
**A minimum enrollment is required for each class. If a class does not meet minimum enrollment requirements, Grace College & Seminary reserves the right to cancel the class at the time that it is typically offered.
Email the School of Professional and Online Education or call 800-823-8533.
Upon acceptance, please fill out the credit agreement below (in black or blue ink) and return to your enrollment counselor.Credit Agreement Form (297 kB)
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Grace College.
- The FAFSA must be completed as soon as possible after January 1st. Grace’s Federal School Code is 001800. June 30th is the deadline.
- File the FAFSA form online (preferred for Indiana residents).
- Documents or clarifying information requested by Grace College’s Office of Financial Aid must be submitted within 30 days by the student and/or parent. Notify the Student Financial Aid Office if you will be receiving any outside sources of financial aid.
- Upon receiving the Student Aid Notification letter from Grace College, the student must carefully follow all the instructions that are listed.
- Male citizens of the U.S. and male immigrant aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office or register online.
Additional information about student financial aid may be secured by contacting:
Grace College & Seminary
Office of Admissions
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, IN 46590
Email the Office of Student Financial Aid or call 800-544-7223, ext. 6162.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many credit hours is the degree? There are 16 required courses, for a total of 48 credit hours. In combination with a student’s prior credit, the complete degree is at least 120 credit hours.
2. How long will it take to complete the degree? The B.S degrees can be completed in as little as 16 months!
3. How long does each course last? Each course is only 5 weeks in length. Students spend the majority of their time only completing one course at a time. There are a few weeks where two courses overlap.
4. Does Grace College accept Financial Aid? Yes! Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA form by logging onto www.fafsa.ed.gov. Remember to include Grace College’s school code – 001800. Students are notified of their financial aid award money once they have been accepted into the program. For more information please visit the Financial Aid website.
5. What is a cohort? Each B.S. Degree Completion student has the benefit of beginning and completing the program with the same group of peers. Students have found this experience to be instrumental in contributing to the overall value of the program.
6. How many credit hours do I need to have completed to begin the program? Students need to have at least 60 credit hours of prior college credit completed to begin the program. If students do not have at 60 credit hours of prior college credit there are a few options for earning this credit. 24 credit hours may be earned through experiential learning. Additional credit hours may also be earned by passing approved DSST exams. If you would like more information regarding these options, please contact an enrollment counselor at 800-823-8533.