Grace College is dedicated to helping students from all financial backgrounds achieve their dream of obtaining a quality education. In order for you to be eligible for financial aid, you must complete the following financial aid checklist.
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Grace College.
- The FAFSA must be completed and mailed to the government as soon as possible after January 1st. Grace's Federal School Code is 001800. March 10th is the state deadline and June 30th is the federal deadline. File for the FAFSA form online.
- Documents or clarifying information requested by Grace College's Office of Student Financial Aid Services must be submitted within 30 days. Notify the Student Financial Aid Office if you will be receiving outside sources of financial aid.
- Upon receiving the Student Aid Notification letter from Grace College, the student must carefully follow all the instructions that are listed.
- Male citizens of the U.S. and male immigration aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office or online.
Financial Aid Online Resources